Youthstream and Milestone
To reach the podium and win the championship, you have to race on all the official tracks of the 2016 championship, including the Monster Energy FIM MXoN, as well as tackle unpredictable weather conditions and hit the gas on highly deformable grounds that will put even the most experienced player to the test in adrenaline-fueled challenges.
Players who purchase MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame will have access to:
- An ultra-realistic gaming experience, thanks to the improved graphics, physics and audio guaranteed by the new Unreal® Engine 4;
- All the riders, bikes and tracks of the 2016 season, including the Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations;
- Career Mode which will allow players to start from the MX2 category, enhance their reputation, and compete with other riders to become the new MXGP World Champion;
- An even more complete level of bike and rider customization: more than 300 official components from over 75 brands, 40% more than in the past edition;
- One of the most popular and acclaimed features of the MXGP series, up to 10 2-stroke bike models with dedicated physics and audio that can be used in any game mode.
Simultaneously with the game’s release, you can buy the exclusive Season Pass available for PlayStation®4 from today for €14.99.
The following content can be downloaded as soon as it is available:
- MXGP3 – Credits Multiplier (available from today);
- MXGP3 – Monster Energy SMX Riders Cup (available the 29th of June);
- MXGP3 – Additional Tracks (available the 27th of July);
With the first DLC, the MXGP3 – Credits Multiplier, available on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system, for €4.99, you will be able to multiply your credits after every race and in every game mode to reach the highest step of the podium as quickly as possible!
Watch the Launch official trailer HERE
MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame is developed by Milestone S.r.l one of the most successful racing video game developers in the world.